Shadesradio Player


Land Gigs
Quantcast

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

K.Tana Goes Green

The Green Project is the first CD I have heard from K.Tana and the first thing I realized is that she is way better than most females I have been hearing on the radio especially simplistic rhyme styles in the song making category like Remy Ma . Out of the gate she steps on the track for Rat Poison right after the lead off verse from Nems Murderfest, a 25 time Hardcore Champion of Fight Club, and not only holds her own but stands out on the track with two other male emcees. She says " never forget don't bite the hand that feeds. Like my men like my weed, mad green and no seeds. pimpette wit the princess muthafuckin cuts, spittin that blade like you splittin that dutch. You need a crutch for those weak ass tracks, get yo game up, name up, say what? I'm shittin on these lame ducks." About the concept for Rat Poison she told me, " there's alot of commercial shit polluting the game and we're just tryin to come thru with the realness and kill that." I have also heard K.Tana a couple of times live with the multi-talented female vocalist named Tish, who sung the hook for their duet on You're A Star. If you like female who can rhyme you'll like K.Tana because lyrically she pays attention to words and metaphors more then some chicken head spittin about her couchie. Shouts to Latin, Jess Jamez Figueroa, Datin, La Bruja, T-Weaponz and EOW-NYC It's more like Real Hip Hop on this one!- Kurt Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment